GAMES FINANCE MARKET
5 – 8 April 2022
The 2022 Games Finance Market will return as a physical in person event at the London Games Festival, whilst including two extra days of dedicated online meetings within its schedule.
Participants will get the choice to take their meetings online over the first two days whilst those who would also like to attend in person can join us at a venue in London on the 7th and 8th April.
The core objectives remain; to connect games and interactive entertainment businesses with investors, publishers, and new sources of funding during the London Games Festival which will run from the 1st – 10th April.
The Games Finance Market caters to:
- Games businesses looking for project investment, seed and early-stage investment, distribution financing, full publishing, company investment, equity funding, co-production deals, or new IP to work on.
- Investors from UK and abroad including publishers and platform holders, VCs (from angel, seed and first-round through to later stage partners), media funds, foreign investment banks and IP holders.
Attendance is by applciation and selection only.
What you get
The 2022 London Games Festival will deliver a brand new online space for attendees to see the festival unfold. This platform will allow people to see what is going on and use it while physically at an event or if they are connecting from home. Attendees will be able to watch online content, showcase their work and interact with fellow festival attendees by booking online and offline meetings into their schedule
Games London runs a pre-selection process and offers the selected attendees advance access to the delegate list. Attending companies will then be given a personal schedule of one-to-one appointments based on their requirements and interests. There will be places for at least 60 games studios looking for funding.
The Games Finance Market provides studio founders and investors with an exclusive and tailored B2B experience at the festival offering participants:
- Premium access to the online LGF Festival site including the B2B portal
- A more comprehensive online profile to showcase their business and project(s) to potential partners and investors
- Early access to the GFM delegates list
- A personal schedule of one-to-one appointments based on their requirements and interests
- Offering of in person and online meetings
- VIP invites to selected festival networking moments delivered in person and online
All attending companies are required to pay an admin fee of £125+VAT for their participation. Please follow the relevant link below to start your application.
Apply here if you are a studio looking for investment or publishing partnerships
Apply here if you are in investor or publisher looking to support a games business
Please contact Matthew Charlton - email@example.com