PITCHING COMPANY APPLICATION FORM
There are a limited number of places available for financiers at the Games Finance Market and therefore not all applicants will be invited to attend the event (it is essential that there is balanced representation from a variety of companies).
Games London's decision is final, and the organisation is not required to enter into discussion regarding selections made.
If selected, there is an accreditation fee of £299 (+ VAT and processing fees) per company and this covers up to two delegates.
ATTENDANCE AT THE MARKET
By applying to attend the Games Finance Market you are committing to being present on Wednesday 3 April and Thursday 4 April. As we will be scheduling over 800 meetings to take place during the two days, if selected, it is important you are able to commit your time fully to the Games Finance Market over both days. Please note the dates as follows:
- Wednesday 3 April (9am - 6pm)
- Thursday 4 April (9am - 6pm) – If booking return travel, please keep this in mind.
USEFUL INFORMATION FOR YOUR APPLICATION
- In Section B of the application, please include information on the main project you are applying with.
- If you also have a slate of projects you would like to make note of, there is a short section further down the application to do so. You will be assessed primarily on your company information and the main project you detail in Section B.
- If selected for the GFM, some basic information from your application will be used to create an online company profile for you and will be incorporated into our delegate meeting platform. You will have an opportunity to proof your profile page before it is made visible to others.
If your project is selected, by mutual agreement, Games London will make basic project and company information accessible to attending financiers to make meeting requests. Games London holds the right to edit wording and grammar for inclusion in online and print profiles. If your application is successful the company name may be mentioned in press information relating to the Games Finance Market and London Games Festival.